Positive Notes - Building Classroom Community!

This year I knew I wanted to start focused morning meetings with my students.  Once I try them out I'll write more about ideas I plan to use but this one is something that can be done in any classroom and I know for SURE will be something I use this year to promote our classroom community!

Positive Notes in the Classroom!


These notes are B/W just printed on colored paper! The plan is to hand out about 5 a day in our morning meeting from either myself or other students.  

I used my sense of humor to keep these light but also focused to give my students a prompt versus their normal generic statements.  These fit perfectly in adhesive sleeves available in the Target dollar spot but you could keep them in many different ways in your classroom!

I have some for teachers to give to students: 























or I have some for students to give to each other:


I have them printed and ready to go for our classroom this year! You can see them up close in this video: 






Both the teacher and student versions can be bought together in a money saving bundle:








No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text